About Customs Clearance at MOL Consolidation Service UK
- Providing assistance with Commodity Codes (Harmonized Codes) for Customs Items.
- Full Home use and Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP) Entries.
- Badged in:Grangemouth, Southampton, Felixstowe, London gateway, Manchester Ports and Heathrow airport.
- Customs clearance support to all other ports and airports on request.
- Communication with the official authorities: HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
So you can experience a complete in-house customs service to access the UK market!
Would you like to know more about our Customs Clearance services?
What are Customs Freight Simplified Procedures?
A Customs Freight Simplified Procedure (CFSP) is an electronic customs declaration for speeding up the import of goods. When CFSP goods arrive at a frontier from outside the EU, an initial declaration known as a Simplified Frontier Declaration is submitted by the trader to allow the release of the goods.
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) is the trade association for UK-registered companies engaged in international movement of freight by all modes of transport, air, road, rail and sea. Members of BIFA are organisations engaged in the movement of freight to/from the UK by all modes of transport: air, road, sea and rail.
About HM Revenue & Customs
This is the UK’s tax, payments and customs authority, which has a vital purpose: they collect the money that pays for the UK’s public services and help families and individuals with targeted financial support.
MOL Logistics (UK) Ltd.
Unit 6, Crown Business Centre, Horton Road
West Drayton, UB7 8HP
Tel: +44 1895 - 459700
VAT: GB 466383812
Chamber of Commerce: 2233878
© Copyright 2020, MOL Logistics